Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CITIC Telecom CPC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CITIC Telecom CPC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CITIC Telecom CPC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CITIC Telecom CPC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CITIC Telecom CPC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective CITIC Telecom CPC leader?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What is our formula for success in CITIC Telecom CPC ?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the CITIC Telecom CPC requirements in detail?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Is a CITIC Telecom CPC Team Work effort in place?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CITIC Telecom CPC book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CITIC Telecom CPC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CITIC Telecom CPC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CITIC Telecom CPC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CITIC Telecom CPC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CITIC Telecom CPC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CITIC Telecom CPC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CITIC Telecom CPC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which CITIC Telecom CPC project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have CITIC Telecom CPC project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of CITIC Telecom CPC projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Scope Management Plan: What if you dont have more detailed information on the report?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have an up-to-date constitution?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the CITIC Telecom CPC project produced meet your needs?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed CITIC Telecom CPC project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
Step-by-step and complete CITIC Telecom CPC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CITIC Telecom CPC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CITIC Telecom CPC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CITIC Telecom CPC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CITIC Telecom CPC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CITIC Telecom CPC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CITIC Telecom CPC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CITIC Telecom CPC project with this in-depth CITIC Telecom CPC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CITIC Telecom CPC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CITIC Telecom CPC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CITIC Telecom CPC investments work better.
This CITIC Telecom CPC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.