Citrix XenApp Standard Requirements
- How can you verify that the virtualization platform or cloud management software running on the systems you use, which you did not install and do not control, does not contain malware?
- Are you using an external virtualization technology to achieve database consolidation, and if yes, are the performance and complexity of operations acceptable?
- Is a validation test suite or diagnostic available to validate that the application software is operating correctly and in a secure configuration following installation?
- Will a migration coincide with a major change to the business, such as the acquisition of another company or the launch of a major new product or business initiative?
- Senior-level client discussions now tend to focus on where to start rather than simply on feasibility. Whats the initial use case that can bootstrap NFV deployment?
- Is the goal to provide users a more versatile web portal with access to xenapp published applications, viewtm virtual desktops, and other computing resources?
- How do we determine the need for the new hardware infrastructures, such as server farms, virtualization, grid computing, and utility computing?
- Should the virtualization software for the networks monitor all the virtual networks, or should each virtual network have its own monitor?
- What are the advantages that the overall virtualization strategy for the data center can get from network-based virtualization?
- Which team/individual in your organization is the primary driver for planning to introduce the DevOps approach to application delivery?
Why Own The Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment?
The Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment will make you a Citrix XenApp domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Citrix XenApp work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Citrix XenApp task and that every Citrix XenApp outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Citrix XenApp opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Citrix XenApp advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment. Featuring 855 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citrix XenApp improvements can be made.
What Is In The Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment?
The Citrix XenApp Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 855 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Citrix XenApp Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Citrix XenApp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citrix XenApp and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Citrix XenApp With This Citrix XenApp Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 855 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What vendors make products that address the Citrix XenApp needs?
- Define Criterion: Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Measure Criterion: What is the total cost related to deploying Citrix XenApp, including any consulting or professional services?
- Analyze Criterion: How do mission and objectives affect the Citrix XenApp processes of our organization?
- Improve Criterion: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Citrix XenApp is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Control Criterion: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Citrix XenApp strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Sustain Criterion: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Citrix XenApp project?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Citrix XenApp domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Citrix XenApp Self Assessment That Will Make You A Citrix XenApp Domain Expert Now.