Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Civis Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Civis Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Civis Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Civis Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Civis Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Is Supporting Civis Analytics documentation required?
- Is Civis Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How can the value of Civis Analytics be defined?
- Can we add value to the current Civis Analytics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Civis Analytics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Civis Analytics book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Civis Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Civis Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Civis Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Civis Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Civis Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Civis Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Civis Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without discussions?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Civis Analytics project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Civis Analytics project(s) and support the application?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Civis Analytics project?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the Civis Analytics project Plan?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Civis Analytics project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
Step-by-step and complete Civis Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Civis Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Civis Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Civis Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Civis Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Civis Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Civis Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Civis Analytics project with this in-depth Civis Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Civis Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Civis Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Civis Analytics investments work better.
This Civis Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.