Clarity PPM Standard Requirements
- A pmo, while providing meaningful tactical help, will always be second-guessed by the senior management team, especially during hard times. the executives, always challenged to provide a better bottom line, will constantly ask, do we really need this overhead? How do you manage this?
- New business opportunities tend to be opportunistic and very perishable (i.e., if not acted upon when the opportunity presents itself, it will be lost). This reality creates a major conflict. Do we want new business or do we want an improved system?
- Establishing a PMO at a low level means that the manager has to swim against the main stream political current of not just those in the market side of the business but all of the it work force as well. Is your PMO established at the right level?
- Do we have early indication mechanisms for problems in specific projects or portfolios particularly those with the strongest link to our strategy so that leaders are able to make proactive and timely course corrections?
- Assume that a central project management office does not exist for any of the business units or the enterprise. what is the possibility that all of these projects will deliver on time or ahead of schedule?
- What is your spending on genuine new products versus product renewals (improvements and replacements), or product extensions, or product maintenance, or cost reductions and process improvements?
- From an organizational perspective, what are the trade-offs involved in shifting all project management to an agile approach, versus maintaining a mixed portfolio of agile and traditional development?
- Review the utilization of the project managers and the quality of the projects on which they work. Are the project managers working on the right projects in the order the customers need?
- Analyze the data to assess prevalent patterns and trends (look for the root causes). Is there a correlation, for example, between the amount of rework and the duration of a project?
- If you ask people across an organization what they think of their executives strategic plan, do you encounter many individuals who roll their eyeballs and ask, what strategic plan?
Why Own The Clarity PPM Self-Assessment?
The Clarity PPM Self-Assessment will make you a Clarity PPM domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Clarity PPM work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Clarity PPM task and that every Clarity PPM outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Clarity PPM opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Clarity PPM advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Clarity PPM Self-Assessment. Featuring 934 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clarity PPM improvements can be made.
What Is In The Clarity PPM Self-Assessment?
The Clarity PPM Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 934 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clarity PPM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Clarity PPM Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Clarity PPM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clarity PPM and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Clarity PPM With This Clarity PPM Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 934 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Clarity PPM leader?
- Define Criterion: Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Measure Criterion: Among the Clarity PPM product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Analyze Criterion: What are your current levels and trends in key Clarity PPM measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Improve Criterion: How do we measure improved Clarity PPM service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Criterion: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Clarity PPM strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Sustain Criterion: How do we manage Clarity PPM Knowledge Management (KM)?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Clarity PPM Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Clarity PPM Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Clarity PPM domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Clarity PPM Self Assessment That Will Make You A Clarity PPM Domain Expert Now.