Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clean Monday Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clean Monday related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clean Monday specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clean Monday Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clean Monday improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- How do we manage Clean Monday Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Clean Monday, including any consulting or professional services?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Clean Monday? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Is Clean Monday currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the as is stakeholder process?
- Can we add value to the current Clean Monday decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Who is going to care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clean Monday book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Clean Monday self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clean Monday Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clean Monday areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clean Monday Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clean Monday projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clean Monday Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Clean Monday project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Clean Monday project create a serious risk for the business?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying variances from estimates & adjusting the detailed work program been followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Clean Monday project managers of large information technology Clean Monday projects need strong technical skills?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent did the evaluation influence the instructional path, such as with adaptive testing?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Clean Monday project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Clean Monday Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clean Monday project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clean Monday project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clean Monday project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clean Monday project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clean Monday project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clean Monday project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clean Monday project with this in-depth Clean Monday Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clean Monday projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clean Monday and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clean Monday investments work better.
This Clean Monday All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.