Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clean price Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clean price related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clean price specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clean price Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clean price improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- How will the Clean price team and the group measure complete success of Clean price?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- When a Clean price manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Clean price strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clean price book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Clean price self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clean price Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clean price areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clean price Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clean price projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clean price Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Clean price project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Clean price project performance?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Quality Audit: A judgment has to be made as to whether a particular practice is good or poor or otherwise. How does one decide on a practice?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Clean price project scope will be managed?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the Clean price project documented?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Clean price project finish?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation Ð What cost estimates will be prepared during the Clean price project phases?
Step-by-step and complete Clean price Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clean price project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clean price project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clean price project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clean price project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clean price project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clean price project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clean price project with this in-depth Clean price Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clean price projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clean price and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clean price investments work better.
This Clean price All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.