Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clean Sweep Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clean Sweep related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clean Sweep specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clean Sweep Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clean Sweep improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- What are the usability implications of Clean Sweep actions?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Is the scope of Clean Sweep defined?
- What are the barriers to increased Clean Sweep production?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Clean Sweep techniques
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How to measure variability?
- How are the Clean Sweeps objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clean Sweep book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Clean Sweep self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clean Sweep Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clean Sweep areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clean Sweep Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clean Sweep projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clean Sweep Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Clean Sweep project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: How much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Clean Sweep project risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Clean Sweep project documents updated and distributed?
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Clean Sweep project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Clean Sweep project on other Clean Sweep projects or work efforts?
Step-by-step and complete Clean Sweep Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clean Sweep project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clean Sweep project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clean Sweep project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clean Sweep project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clean Sweep project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clean Sweep project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clean Sweep project with this in-depth Clean Sweep Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clean Sweep projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clean Sweep and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clean Sweep investments work better.
This Clean Sweep All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.