Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CleanTech Park Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CleanTech Park related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CleanTech Park specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CleanTech Park Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CleanTech Park improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Will team members perform CleanTech Park work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting CleanTech Park with what users do day-to-day?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- What is measured?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once CleanTech Park is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving CleanTech Park forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CleanTech Park book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CleanTech Park self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CleanTech Park Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CleanTech Park areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CleanTech Park Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CleanTech Park projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CleanTech Park Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CleanTech Park project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the CleanTech Park project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved CleanTech Park project plan?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus Actual. How does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise CleanTech Park project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand CleanTech Park projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
Step-by-step and complete CleanTech Park Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CleanTech Park project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CleanTech Park project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CleanTech Park project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CleanTech Park project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CleanTech Park project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CleanTech Park project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CleanTech Park project with this in-depth CleanTech Park Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CleanTech Park projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CleanTech Park and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CleanTech Park investments work better.
This CleanTech Park All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.