Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clinical Communication and Collaboration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clinical Communication and Collaboration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clinical Communication and Collaboration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clinical Communication and Collaboration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clinical Communication and Collaboration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 946 standard requirements:
- What are your current levels and trends in key Clinical Communication and Collaboration measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What should be measured?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Clinical Communication and Collaboration team, Clinical Communication and Collaboration itself?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Clinical Communication and Collaboration is underway?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clinical Communication and Collaboration book in PDF containing 946 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Clinical Communication and Collaboration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clinical Communication and Collaboration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clinical Communication and Collaboration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clinical Communication and Collaboration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clinical Communication and Collaboration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clinical Communication and Collaboration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Clinical Communication and Collaboration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Clinical Communication and Collaboration project purposes different than the previously authorized Clinical Communication and Collaboration project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the Clinical Communication and Collaboration project intents to solve a hard question?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments Ð Cannibalizes?
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Clinical Communication and Collaboration project schedule available for all Clinical Communication and Collaboration project team members to review?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
Step-by-step and complete Clinical Communication and Collaboration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clinical Communication and Collaboration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clinical Communication and Collaboration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clinical Communication and Collaboration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clinical Communication and Collaboration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clinical Communication and Collaboration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clinical Communication and Collaboration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clinical Communication and Collaboration project with this in-depth Clinical Communication and Collaboration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clinical Communication and Collaboration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clinical Communication and Collaboration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clinical Communication and Collaboration investments work better.
This Clinical Communication and Collaboration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.