This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Clinical Data Repository CDR assessment.
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Clinical Data Repository CDR Self-Assessment?
The Clinical Data Repository CDR Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Clinical Data Repository CDR work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Clinical Data Repository CDR task and that every Clinical Data Repository CDR outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Clinical Data Repository CDR opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Clinical Data Repository CDR advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Clinical Data Repository CDR Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clinical Data Repository CDR improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Clinical Data Repository CDR Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clinical Data Repository CDR Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Clinical Data Repository CDR Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clinical Data Repository CDR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clinical Data Repository CDR and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Clinical Data Repository CDR with this Clinical Data Repository CDR Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the key elements of your Clinical Data Repository CDR performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Define Question: How do we go about Comparing Clinical Data Repository CDR approaches/solutions?
- Measure Question: Are there recognized Clinical Data Repository CDR problems?
- Analyze Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Clinical Data Repository CDR team, Clinical Data Repository CDR itself?
- Improve Question: What is our Clinical Data Repository CDR Strategy?
- Control Question: How does Clinical Data Repository CDR integrate with other business initiatives?
- Sustain Question: In the case of a Clinical Data Repository CDR project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Clinical Data Repository CDR project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Clinical Data Repository CDR project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Value [to you] of the Clinical Data Repository CDR Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Clinical Data Repository CDR Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.