Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- Were the planned controls working?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project?
- What needs improvement?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) will help you build influence, improve Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM), optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Will team members perform Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subClosed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project going to affect another?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
Step-by-step and complete Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project with this in-depth Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) investments work better.
This Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.