Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Closed system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Closed system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Closed system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Closed system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Closed system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- What are all of our Closed system domains and what do they do?
- Can Closed system be learned?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Closed system leverage and how?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Closed system techniques
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Do the Closed system decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Closed system book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Closed system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Closed system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Closed system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Closed system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Closed system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Closed system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Closed system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Closed system project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Closed system project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Closed system project?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope Ð How will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are some of the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Milestone List: How late can each activity be finished and started?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Closed system project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete Closed system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Closed system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Closed system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Closed system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Closed system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Closed system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Closed system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Closed system project with this in-depth Closed system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Closed system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Closed system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Closed system investments work better.
This Closed system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.