This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Cloud Engineering assessment.
'Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.' - Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.' - Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment?
The Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Cloud Engineering work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Cloud Engineering task and that every Cloud Engineering outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Cloud Engineering opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Cloud Engineering advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Engineering improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Cloud Engineering Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Cloud Engineering Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Engineering and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Cloud Engineering with this Cloud Engineering Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the key elements of your Cloud Engineering performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Define Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Cloud Engineering project?
- Measure Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Cloud Engineering team, Cloud Engineering itself?
- Analyze Question: Think about the people you identified for your Cloud Engineering project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Improve Question: In a project to restructure Cloud Engineering outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Control Question: Who is the Cloud Engineering process owner?
- Sustain Question: Is Cloud Engineering dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Value [to you] of the Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.