Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Security Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Security Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Security Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Security Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Security Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Have you designed and deployed enterprise standards when adopting cloud-enabled processes as Agile development, self-service IT, DevOps, continuous integration, or continuous delivery?
- What services can successfully leverage the power of cloud computing without compromising the quality of service and security typically associated with on premise systems?
- How to you integrate IoT/IIOT, pervasive sensing, and the cloud into your companies existing data fabric security and with context and exploit advanced analytics?
- How would you rate your organizations ability to ensure cloud security and regulatory compliance with your existing SIEM and infrastructure monitoring tools?
- What can financial organizations and business customers be doing to protect themselves from ACH and wire fraud, also called corporate account takeover?
- Do you feel your organization has a readiness gap created by its current cloud use, rate of expansion, and the maturity of its cloud security program?
- Have any members of your organization with privileged cloud accounts been compromised by a spear phishing attack designed to steal cloud credentials?
- Are there policies and procedures in place to triage and remedy reported bugs and security vulnerabilities for product and service offerings?
- What are the requirements of secure cloud storage service to allow data sharing and the violation detection of the security properties?
- When asked are you aware that the service provider has the right to use your personal data to target the advertising process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Security Compliance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Security Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Security Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Security Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Security Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Security Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Security Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Security Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Cloud Security Compliance project based on this experience?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Cloud Security Compliance project?
- Risk Audit: What responsibilities for quality, errors, and outcomes have been delegated to staff (or others) without adequate oversight?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Procurement Audit: Did additional works amount to no more than 50% of the initial contract?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help your organization to develop consistent practices in Cloud Security Compliance project management planning stages?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: is the Cloud Security Compliance project technically feasible?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented Cloud Security Compliance project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Security Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Security Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Security Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Security Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Security Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Security Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Security Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Security Compliance project with this in-depth Cloud Security Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Security Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Security Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Security Compliance investments work better.
This Cloud Security Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.