Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloudera Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloudera related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloudera specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloudera Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloudera improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you keep costs under control, particularly If developers or line of business managers skirt the IT department and go to public cloud services without proper governance, control or security?
- How to do you maximize intelligence in your infrastructure and business to achieve the always-on, always-fast, always Agile and built-for-innovation qualities of the modern intelligent enterprise?
- Is your enterprise planning to leverage cloud computing and mobile computing in order to improve business agility, increase employee productivity, and lower capital expenses?
- Is it capable of high-speed, on-demand analysis so threat hunters can build and test complex searches of thousands of attributes quickly, even across massive sets of data?
- Have you developed a phased migration plan for moving to cloud, considering the impact of digital transformation on the selection and sequencing of applications?
- Does the service provider offer tools, or other means by which an enterprises internal team can enforce legal holds and retrieve selected data?
- Will your enterprise and customer information be protected by high-end encryption, authentication, and data classification capabilities?
- How does your organization keep pace with the activity and knowledge needed to implement, or expand success with Cloudera Hadoop?
- Is the downloading of applications or digital data from foreign cloud service providers free from tariff or other trade barriers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloudera book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloudera self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloudera Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloudera areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloudera Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloudera projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloudera Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloudera project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Cloudera project managers understand your organizational context for Cloudera projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Cloudera project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Cloudera project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
Step-by-step and complete Cloudera Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloudera project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloudera project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloudera project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloudera project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloudera project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloudera project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloudera project with this in-depth Cloudera Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloudera projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloudera and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloudera investments work better.
This Cloudera All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.