Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CMDB Creation and Maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CMDB Creation and Maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CMDB Creation and Maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CMDB Creation and Maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMDB Creation and Maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the CMDB Creation and Maintenance goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, CMDB Creation and Maintenance Experience, and Brand Value
- How is business? Why?
- What is measured?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Can we do CMDB Creation and Maintenance without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- How do we accomplish our long range CMDB Creation and Maintenance goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CMDB Creation and Maintenance book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CMDB Creation and Maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CMDB Creation and Maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CMDB Creation and Maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMDB Creation and Maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CMDB Creation and Maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CMDB Creation and Maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CMDB Creation and Maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for CMDB Creation and Maintenance project scheduling & tracking?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the CMDB Creation and Maintenance project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the traceability documentation describe the tool and/or mechanism to be used to capture traceability throughout the life cycle?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is changing technology threatening our organizations position?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have CMDB Creation and Maintenance project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each CMDB Creation and Maintenance project release?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
Step-by-step and complete CMDB Creation and Maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CMDB Creation and Maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CMDB Creation and Maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CMDB Creation and Maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CMDB Creation and Maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CMDB Creation and Maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CMDB Creation and Maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CMDB Creation and Maintenance project with this in-depth CMDB Creation and Maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CMDB Creation and Maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMDB Creation and Maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CMDB Creation and Maintenance investments work better.
This CMDB Creation and Maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.