CMM Standard Requirements
- Total Quality Management. Six Sigma. Eight Omega. ISO 9000. CMM. BPMM. SCOR. The number of process improvement frameworks out there is staggering. Which ones do we incorporate?
- What are the processes (e.g., ISO 9000, CMM), methods, tools (e.g., IDEs, compilers) techniques, etc. used to produce and transform the software (brief summary response)?
- If timeframes are not specified, does the project engineer provide nonconforming test results in time for the contractor to make process or materials corrections?
- Can the CMM measurement generate and ascii output/excel file which can then be read into a computer file as input to generate a current model of current paths?
- What were the processes (e.g., ISO 9000, CMM), methods, tools (e.g., IDEs, compilers) techniques, etc. used to produce and transform the software?
- Project Cost- Is the CMM product a standard, affordable, off-the-shelf software package that requires minimal or no customization by the Vendor?
- The CMM was originally designed to evaluate the ability of government contractors to develop a software project. Will/does it work for us?
- How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
- The organization is going for CMM level 3 accreditation, which changes will negatively affect your work in quality and/or efficiency?
- The organization is going for CMM level 3 accreditation, which changes will improve the daily work in quality and/or efficiency?
Why Own The CMM Self-Assessment?
The CMM Self-Assessment will make you a CMM domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the CMM work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every CMM task and that every CMM outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring CMM opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored CMM advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth CMM Self-Assessment. Featuring 882 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMM improvements can be made.
What Is In The CMM Self-Assessment?
The CMM Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 882 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The CMM Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose CMM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMM and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define CMM With This CMM Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 882 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Who needs to know about CMM ?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a CMM study?
- Measure Criterion: How do your measurements capture actionable CMM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Analyze Criterion: What CMM level enables this amount of visibility into the process?
- Improve Criterion: How do you manage and improve your CMM work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Control Criterion: How do you select, collect, align, and integrate CMM data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Sustain Criterion: How does the CMM map to the consensus-based objectives and expected outcomes for maintenance?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; CMM Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal CMM Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a CMM domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The CMM Self Assessment That Will Make You A CMM Domain Expert Now.