CMMI Process Area Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
CMMI Process Area Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CMMI Process Area Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CMMI Process Area related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CMMI Process Area specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CMMI Process Area Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 983 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMMI Process Area improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 983 standard requirements:
- Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
- Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
- Have any potential workforce planning issues such as employee development and training, staffing levels, filling skill gaps with contractors, and/or other activities associated with this project/investment been planned for?
- For audit tracking, state the level of the granularity needed; do you just need to know that someone logged in and out, or do you need to know what screens or records or fields were accessed?
- What is the impact on the training and level of effort needed to identify and define roles, the organizational impact of implementing roles, and the responsibility for role maintenance?
- Are there any circumstances/cases for which dissolution and/or disintegration testing may no longer be needed/provide any additional values to product Quality Assurance at release?
- Do you have the ability to track activities/projects for a given relationship manager and associate these to the appropriate building or contract data in the other areas of the application?
- Do we regularly explore open-source and paid proprietary solutions for speech recognition to translate call data into text for quality assurance and fraud analytics?
- Is the list of clearly identified individuals and assigned responsibilities for maintaining the quality assurance program and for performing the quality control tests current?
- Could you explain your planning and mitigation techniques in how the organization deals with the variance between your projections and actuals in regards to commodity prices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CMMI Process Area book in PDF containing 983 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CMMI Process Area self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CMMI Process Area Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CMMI Process Area areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMMI Process Area Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CMMI Process Area projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CMMI Process Area Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CMMI Process Area project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will each member have the opportunity to advance his or her professional skills in all three of the above categories while contributing to the accomplishment of the teamÕs purpose and goals?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the CMMI Process Area project?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the CMMI Process Area project manager?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are you weak at and therefore need to do better?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational policies that might affect the availability of resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any CMMI Process Area projects similar to this one in existence?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel explained in detail?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of CMMI Process Area projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
Step-by-step and complete CMMI Process Area Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CMMI Process Area project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CMMI Process Area project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CMMI Process Area project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CMMI Process Area project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CMMI Process Area project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CMMI Process Area project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CMMI Process Area project with this in-depth CMMI Process Area Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CMMI Process Area projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMMI Process Area and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CMMI Process Area investments work better.
This CMMI Process Area All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.