This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Coaching Employees assessment.
'The Art of Service has been valuable partner and effective with their engagements.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'Superior Visualization engine; Statistical thought process already incorporated in the viz architecture; easy to use and easy to deploy; the ability to outthink and rethink problems in the BI space. Their BI vision is better than any product in the market. Easy to Use, Understand and Deploy' - Product Director in the Services Industry
What Is The Coaching Employees Self-Assessment?
The Coaching Employees Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Coaching Employees work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Coaching Employees task and that every Coaching Employees outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Coaching Employees opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Coaching Employees advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Coaching Employees Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Coaching Employees improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Coaching Employees Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Coaching Employees Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Coaching Employees Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Coaching Employees projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Coaching Employees and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Coaching Employees with this Coaching Employees Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Coaching Employees? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Define Question: What are the disruptive Coaching Employees technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Measure Question: Who is the Coaching Employees process owner?
- Analyze Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Coaching Employees process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Coaching Employees process available?
- Improve Question: How did the Coaching Employees manager receive input to the development of a Coaching Employees improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Control Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Coaching Employees work? How is the team addressing them?
- Sustain Question: What would be the goal or target for a Coaching Employees's improvement team?
Value [to you] of the Coaching Employees Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Coaching Employees Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.