Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Code on demand Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Code on demand related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Code on demand specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Code on demand Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Code on demand improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Code on demand leaders?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Code on demand?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- What about Code on demand Analysis of results?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Code on demand services/products?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Code on demand book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Code on demand self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Code on demand Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Code on demand areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Code on demand Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Code on demand projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Code on demand Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Code on demand project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Code on demand project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Code on demand project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Code on demand project scheduling & tracking?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Code on demand project on other Code on demand projects or work efforts?
Step-by-step and complete Code on demand Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Code on demand project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Code on demand project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Code on demand project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Code on demand project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Code on demand project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Code on demand project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Code on demand project with this in-depth Code on demand Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Code on demand projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Code on demand and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Code on demand investments work better.
This Code on demand All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.