Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical COE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any COE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated COE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the COE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 818 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which COE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 818 standard requirements:
- If sheer economic incentives or the coercive imposition of rules and regulations cannot be used to predictably move people in managerially desired directions, what does work?
- Does a BI business intelligence CoE center of excellence approach to support and enhancements benefit our organization and save cost?
- Which component of an fcoe network performs the function of both a nic and an fc hba?
- Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
- Change in the presence of residual fit: Can competing frames coexist?
- What are the major differences between TOGAF and eacoe?
- Can traditional project management and agile development coexist?
- What is the difference between nominal and real LCOE?
- Can systems purposively learn or coevolve?
- How do you determine ROI on COE?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the COE book in PDF containing 818 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your COE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the COE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which COE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough COE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage COE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step COE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 COE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all COE project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the COE project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Formal Acceptance: What features, practices, and processes proved to be strengths or weaknesses?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the COE project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this COE project is needed?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a procedure for management, control and release of schedule margin?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
Step-by-step and complete COE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 COE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 COE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 COE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 COE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 COE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 COE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any COE project with this in-depth COE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose COE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in COE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make COE investments work better.
This COE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.