This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture assessment.
'The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.' - Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service's BI peers, the The Art of Service 's self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.' - Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'Management consultant teams need to develop a number of hypothesis, test them, select promising ones and keep refining them. Because the project time is very limited, it is of significant advantage to shorten the iteration of hypothesis development and testing, which is exactly what The Art of Service is great at. In most cases The Art of Service is 10x faster than our in-house tool to test a hypothesis on moderately complex questions, and it becomes an essential part of analysis work flow for most projects I've done recently.' - Project Leader in the Services Industry
What Is The Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment?
The Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Collaborative Enterprise Architecture task and that every Collaborative Enterprise Architecture outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Collaborative Enterprise Architecture opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Collaborative Enterprise Architecture advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Collaborative Enterprise Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture with this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: When was the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture start date?
- Define Question: Among the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Measure Question: How do we keep improving Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
- Analyze Question: Who sets the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture standards?
- Improve Question: What situation(s) led to this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment?
- Control Question: How would one define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership?
- Sustain Question: Is the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture scope manageable?
Value [to you] of the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.