Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Collaboratory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Collaboratory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Collaboratory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Collaboratory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Collaboratory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can we add value to the current Collaboratory decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Are team charters developed?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Does Collaboratory analysis show the relationships among important Collaboratory factors?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Collaboratory process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Collaboratory book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Collaboratory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Collaboratory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Collaboratory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Collaboratory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Collaboratory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Collaboratory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Collaboratory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Collaboratory project leaders committed to this Collaboratory project full time?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Collaboratory project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have price sheets and a methodology for determining the total proposal cost?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Collaboratory project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Collaboratory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Collaboratory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Collaboratory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Collaboratory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Collaboratory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Collaboratory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Collaboratory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Collaboratory project with this in-depth Collaboratory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Collaboratory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Collaboratory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Collaboratory investments work better.
This Collaboratory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.