This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Commercial off-the-shelf assessment.
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.' - Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
What Is The Commercial off-the-shelf Self-Assessment?
The Commercial off-the-shelf Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Commercial off-the-shelf work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Commercial off-the-shelf task and that every Commercial off-the-shelf outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Commercial off-the-shelf opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Commercial off-the-shelf advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Commercial off-the-shelf Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commercial off-the-shelf improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Commercial off-the-shelf Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commercial off-the-shelf Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Commercial off-the-shelf Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commercial off-the-shelf projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commercial off-the-shelf and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Commercial off-the-shelf with this Commercial off-the-shelf Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What does Commercial off-the-shelf success mean to the stakeholders?
- Define Question: Who sets the Commercial off-the-shelf standards?
- Measure Question: Are assumptions made in Commercial off-the-shelf stated explicitly?
- Analyze Question: Think about the people you identified for your Commercial off-the-shelf project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Improve Question: Who is the Commercial off-the-shelf process owner?
- Control Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed Commercial off-the-shelf opportunities Costing you Money?
- Sustain Question: What are the expected benefits of Commercial off-the-shelf to the business?
Value [to you] of the Commercial off-the-shelf Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Commercial off-the-shelf Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.