Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Common Technical Document Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Common Technical Document related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Common Technical Document specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Common Technical Document Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Common Technical Document improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What are the long-term Common Technical Document goals?
- Does the Common Technical Document task fit the clients priorities?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Why is Common Technical Document important for you now?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How will you measure your Common Technical Document effectiveness?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Common Technical Document book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Common Technical Document self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Common Technical Document Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Common Technical Document areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Common Technical Document Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Common Technical Document projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Common Technical Document Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Common Technical Document project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Common Technical Document project or non-Common Technical Document project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Common Technical Document project management life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Common Technical Document project management relate to other disciplines?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for assisting staff with their career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Scope Management Plan: Product Ð what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Common Technical Document Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Common Technical Document project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Common Technical Document project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Common Technical Document project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Common Technical Document project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Common Technical Document project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Common Technical Document project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Common Technical Document project with this in-depth Common Technical Document Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Common Technical Document projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Common Technical Document and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Common Technical Document investments work better.
This Common Technical Document All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.