Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Communications service provider Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Communications service provider related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Communications service provider specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Communications service provider Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Communications service provider improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Are improved process (should be) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Who is the current telco/communications service provider?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Will it be accepted by users?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Communications service provider book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Communications service provider self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Communications service provider Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Communications service provider areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Communications service provider Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Communications service provider projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Communications service provider Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Communications service provider project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Communications service provider project success?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Communications service provider project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Communications service provider project?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Communications service provider project?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Communications service provider projects fail to meet deadline?
Step-by-step and complete Communications service provider Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Communications service provider project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Communications service provider project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Communications service provider project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Communications service provider project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Communications service provider project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Communications service provider project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Communications service provider project with this in-depth Communications service provider Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Communications service provider projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Communications service provider and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Communications service provider investments work better.
This Communications service provider All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.