Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical community of practice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any community of practice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated community of practice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the community of practice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which community of practice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can we add value to the current community of practice decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Is there a Community of practice developed for this resource type(s)?
- Is there a Community of practice developed for this resource type(s)?
- How does the community of practice manager ensure against scope creep?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Why dont our customers like us?
- What is the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the community of practice book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your community of practice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the community of practice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which community of practice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough community of practice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage community of practice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step community of practice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 community of practice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation Ð How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the community of practice project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the current culture aligned with the vision, mission, and values of the department?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the community of practice project team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (community of practice project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the community of practice project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Urgency Assessment -Which of your risks could occur soon, or require a longer planning time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Planning Process Group: Did the programme design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
Step-by-step and complete community of practice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 community of practice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 community of practice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 community of practice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 community of practice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 community of practice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 community of practice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any community of practice project with this in-depth community of practice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose community of practice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in community of practice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make community of practice investments work better.
This community of practice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.