Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance Review Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance Review related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance Review specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance Review Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance Review improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Compliance Review?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How will the Compliance Review team and the group measure complete success of Compliance Review?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Compliance Review strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How to Improve?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance Review book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance Review self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance Review Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance Review areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance Review Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance Review projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance Review Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Compliance Review project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How is information analyzed, and what specific pieces of data would be of interest to the Compliance Review project manager?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Compliance Review project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Compliance Review project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Compliance Review project risks at various Compliance Review project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization transparent about winning bids and prices?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance Review Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance Review project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance Review project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance Review project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance Review project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance Review project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance Review project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance Review project with this in-depth Compliance Review Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance Review projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance Review and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance Review investments work better.
This Compliance Review All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.