This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Computational Seismology assessment.
'The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service's BI peers, the The Art of Service 's self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.' - Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service's self-assessment has worked great for us. Ease of use and end user adaptability have been the key success factors.' - BI Practice Leader in the Government Industry
'Very easy to use tool.' - Global Analytics Solutions in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Computational Seismology Self-Assessment?
The Computational Seismology Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Computational Seismology work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Computational Seismology task and that every Computational Seismology outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Computational Seismology opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Computational Seismology advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Computational Seismology Self-Assessment. Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Computational Seismology improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Computational Seismology Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 614 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Computational Seismology Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Computational Seismology Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Computational Seismology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Computational Seismology and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Computational Seismology with this Computational Seismology Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 614 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are assumptions made in Computational Seismology stated explicitly?
- Define Question: Will team members regularly document their Computational Seismology work?
- Measure Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Computational Seismology leaders?
- Analyze Question: Are accountability and ownership for Computational Seismology clearly defined?
- Improve Question: Is the Computational Seismology scope manageable?
- Control Question: How did the Computational Seismology manager receive input to the development of a Computational Seismology improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Sustain Question: Does the Computational Seismology performance meet the customerÍs requirements?
Value [to you] of the Computational Seismology Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Computational Seismology Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.