Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Computer-aided facility management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Computer-aided facility management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Computer-aided facility management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Computer-aided facility management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 900 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Computer-aided facility management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 900 standard requirements:
- How to deal with Computer-aided facility management Changes?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Computer-aided facility management improvements?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Are we using Computer-aided facility management to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Computer-aided facility management processes?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- How do we go about Comparing Computer-aided facility management approaches/solutions?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Computer-aided facility management book in PDF containing 900 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Computer-aided facility management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Computer-aided facility management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Computer-aided facility management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Computer-aided facility management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Computer-aided facility management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Computer-aided facility management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Computer-aided facility management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Computer-aided facility management project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Computer-aided facility management project purposes different than the previously authorized Computer-aided facility management project?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Computer-aided facility management project?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
Step-by-step and complete Computer-aided facility management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Computer-aided facility management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Computer-aided facility management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Computer-aided facility management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Computer-aided facility management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Computer-aided facility management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Computer-aided facility management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Computer-aided facility management project with this in-depth Computer-aided facility management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Computer-aided facility management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Computer-aided facility management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Computer-aided facility management investments work better.
This Computer-aided facility management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.