Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical comScore Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any comScore related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated comScore specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the comScore Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which comScore improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does comScore leverage and how?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your comScore strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- In what ways are comScore vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its comScore processes?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the comScore book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your comScore self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the comScore Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which comScore areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough comScore Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage comScore projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step comScore Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 comScore project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
- Project Charter: Major High-Level Milestone Targets: What events measure progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the comScore project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people being developed to meet the challenges of the future?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Project Schedule: Your comScore project management plan results in a comScore project schedule that is too long. If the comScore project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
Step-by-step and complete comScore Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 comScore project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 comScore project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 comScore project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 comScore project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 comScore project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 comScore project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any comScore project with this in-depth comScore Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose comScore projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in comScore and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make comScore investments work better.
This comScore All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.