Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Conceptual design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Conceptual design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Conceptual design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Conceptual design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Conceptual design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Conceptual design?
- How can you measure Conceptual design in a systematic way?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Conceptual design?
- In what ways are Conceptual design vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Conceptual design book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Conceptual design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Conceptual design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Conceptual design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Conceptual design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Conceptual design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Conceptual design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Conceptual design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Conceptual design project?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Conceptual design project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Conceptual design project performance information?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Conceptual design project?
Step-by-step and complete Conceptual design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Conceptual design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Conceptual design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Conceptual design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Conceptual design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Conceptual design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Conceptual design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Conceptual design project with this in-depth Conceptual design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Conceptual design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Conceptual design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Conceptual design investments work better.
This Conceptual design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.