Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Concurrent computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Concurrent computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Concurrent computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Concurrent computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Concurrent computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process teams education and training?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Concurrent computing? If so, when did it change and why?
- Does Concurrent computing analysis show the relationships among important Concurrent computing factors?
- Is the Concurrent computing process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What do we need to start doing?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Concurrent computing book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Concurrent computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Concurrent computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Concurrent computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Concurrent computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Concurrent computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Concurrent computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Concurrent computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have you reviewed your constitution within the last twelve months?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Concurrent computing projects / systems?
- Source Selection Criteria: In order of importance, which evaluation criteria are the most critical to the determination of your overall rating?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Concurrent computing project schedule available for all Concurrent computing project team members to review?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Concurrent computing project work can be performed. Will the Concurrent computing project requirements become approved in writing?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
Step-by-step and complete Concurrent computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Concurrent computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Concurrent computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Concurrent computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Concurrent computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Concurrent computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Concurrent computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Concurrent computing project with this in-depth Concurrent computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Concurrent computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Concurrent computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Concurrent computing investments work better.
This Concurrent computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.