Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Conferencing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Conferencing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Conferencing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Conferencing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 907 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Conferencing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 907 standard requirements:
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Review the overall effect of communication courses: What do students really think?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Conferencing project?
- Think of your Conferencing project. what are the main functions?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What technology do members of the team have in common?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Can Conferencing be learned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Conferencing book in PDF containing 907 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Conferencing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Conferencing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Conferencing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Conferencing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Conferencing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Conferencing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Conferencing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are there non-structural buyout or relocation recommendations?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Project Management Plan: If the Conferencing project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Conferencing project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Conferencing projections?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management Ð What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Conferencing project?
- Decision Log: How consolidated and comprehensive a story can we tell by capturing currently available incident data in a central location and through a log of key decisions during an incident?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Conferencing project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at the company and reduce insurance costs?
Step-by-step and complete Conferencing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Conferencing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Conferencing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Conferencing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Conferencing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Conferencing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Conferencing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Conferencing project with this in-depth Conferencing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Conferencing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Conferencing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Conferencing investments work better.
This Conferencing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.