This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Configuration Management Database assessment.
'We have been using it for all of our presentations, internal memos and dashboards. The Art of Service has already been a hot topic for our company and other departments are looking to adopt it as well.' - Analytics Manager in the Retail Industry
'The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service's BI peers, the The Art of Service 's self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.' - Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'Creates amazing dashboards for business insights with ease of creating complex dashboards utilizing big data from across the organization.' - Data Analytics Manager, Marketing in the Finance Industry
What Is The Configuration Management Database Self-Assessment?
The Configuration Management Database Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Configuration Management Database work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Configuration Management Database task and that every Configuration Management Database outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Configuration Management Database opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Configuration Management Database advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Configuration Management Database Self-Assessment. Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configuration Management Database improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Configuration Management Database Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 680 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configuration Management Database Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Configuration Management Database Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configuration Management Database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configuration Management Database and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Configuration Management Database with this Configuration Management Database Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 680 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the key elements of your Configuration Management Database performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Define Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Configuration Management Database is underway?
- Measure Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Configuration Management Database activities?
- Analyze Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Configuration Management Database results are met?
- Improve Question: How did the Configuration Management Database manager receive input to the development of a Configuration Management Database improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Control Question: What are the key elements of your Configuration Management Database performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Sustain Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Configuration Management Database study?
Value [to you] of the Configuration Management Database Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Configuration Management Database Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.