Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Configuration Management (ITSM) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Configuration Management (ITSM) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Configuration Management (ITSM) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Configuration Management (ITSM) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configuration Management (ITSM) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Configuration Management (ITSM), and Brand Value
- Is a contingency plan established?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Why should people listen to you?
- How are measurements made?
- Are there Configuration Management (ITSM) problems defined?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Configuration Management (ITSM) will help you build influence, improve Configuration Management (ITSM), optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Configuration Management (ITSM) Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Configuration Management (ITSM) book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Configuration Management (ITSM) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Configuration Management (ITSM) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Configuration Management (ITSM) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configuration Management (ITSM) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Configuration Management (ITSM) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Configuration Management (ITSM) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Configuration Management (ITSM) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Project Charter: Configuration Management (ITSM) project Objective Statement: What must the Configuration Management (ITSM) project do?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Configuration Management (ITSM) project or audit?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, but will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review Configuration Management (ITSM) project deliverables?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Configuration Management (ITSM) project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Configuration Management (ITSM) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Configuration Management (ITSM) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Configuration Management (ITSM) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Configuration Management (ITSM) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Configuration Management (ITSM) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Configuration Management (ITSM) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Configuration Management (ITSM) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Configuration Management (ITSM) project with this in-depth Configuration Management (ITSM) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configuration Management (ITSM) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configuration Management (ITSM) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Configuration Management (ITSM) investments work better.
This Configuration Management (ITSM) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.