This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites assessment.
'I was completely impressed with the assessment's coverage of questions and processes. No matter which angle you take, it's in there. This made ease of use very impressive and very appealing. Not to mention the time saved in finding our to priorities with the dynamic RACI diagram.' - GIS Data Analyst in the Government Industry
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
What Is The Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment?
The Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites task and that every Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites with this Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites leader?
- Define Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites?
- Measure Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Analyze Question: What are the key elements of your Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Improve Question: In a project to restructure Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Control Question: How do we go about Comparing Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites approaches/solutions?
- Sustain Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites improvements?
Value [to you] of the Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Configure Price Quote CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.