Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical connect time Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any connect time related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated connect time specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the connect time Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which connect time improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- How to deal with connect time Changes?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- How do we Identify specific connect time investment and emerging trends?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate connect time delivery for example is new software needed?
- How will you know that the connect time project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the connect time book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your connect time self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the connect time Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which connect time areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough connect time Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage connect time projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step connect time Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 connect time project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the connect time project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the connect time project?
- Variance Analysis: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were those people who dont complain?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a connect time project manager must do to finalize connect time project close-out?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the connect time project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete connect time Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 connect time project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 connect time project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 connect time project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 connect time project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 connect time project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 connect time project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any connect time project with this in-depth connect time Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose connect time projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in connect time and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make connect time investments work better.
This connect time All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.