Why Own The Connected Home Self-Assessment?
The Connected Home Self-Assessment will make you a Connected Home domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Connected Home work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Connected Home task and that every Connected Home outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Connected Home opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Connected Home advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Connected Home Self-Assessment. Featuring 631 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Connected Home improvements can be made.
What Is In The Connected Home Self-Assessment?
The Connected Home Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 631 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Connected Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Connected Home Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Connected Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Connected Home and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Connected Home With This Connected Home Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 631 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What vendors make products that address the Connected Home needs?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a Connected Home study?
- Measure Criterion: Does the Connected Home task fit the client's priorities?
- Analyze Criterion: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Connected Home process?
- Improve Criterion: Is Supporting Connected Home documentation required?
- Control Criterion: What are the key elements of your Connected Home performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Sustain Criterion: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Connected Home leaders?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Connected Home Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Connected Home Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Connected Home domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Connected Home Self Assessment That Will Make You A Connected Home Domain Expert Now.