Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Constructability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Constructability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Constructability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Constructability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 807 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Constructability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 807 standard requirements:
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process teams education and training?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What is measured?
- Is maximizing Constructability protection the same as minimizing Constructability loss?
- What are your key Constructability organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What vendors make products that address the Constructability needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Constructability book in PDF containing 807 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Constructability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Constructability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Constructability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Constructability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Constructability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Constructability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Constructability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Constructability project?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Constructability project be complete by a specified date?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Constructability project managers participating in the Constructability project know the Constructability projects true status first hand?
Step-by-step and complete Constructability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Constructability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Constructability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Constructability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Constructability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Constructability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Constructability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Constructability project with this in-depth Constructability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Constructability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Constructability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Constructability investments work better.
This Constructability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.