- Contact Center Interaction Analytics: Standard Requirements
Contact Center Interaction Analytics Standard Requirements
- For years, Customer Service departments have attempted to deploy right channeling strategies to optimize traditional Customer Service interactions (e.g. agent-assisted service vs. self-service). Today, however, right channeling is re-emerging, evolving, and re-asserting its importance as a strategy. Why?
- Often a problem in Customer Service occurs when the channels that are used by customers are managed by different departments and are disconnected from one another. have you been passed from person to person in an organization while you were trying to resolve different parts of an issue?
- Customer lifetime value is calculating all the future gains of the organizations and treating the customer on service parameters accordingly. How far do you agree with the approach?
- If you have an FAQ on your website, a virtual agent solution, or live chat, how many searches, queries or inbound chats are you generating through each channel?
- Differentiate between the brand and product experience _ what, in the experience, is defined by the brand/culture experience, and what is a specific product?
- What about automating Twitter so customers can use Twitter in the same way they use Interactive Voice Response (IVR) as a self-service tool today?
- To what extent the business value of C2C interactions is driven by the acquisition of new customers versus bringing forward expected purchases?
- What level of customer information _ both from prior interactions and customer history as well as the customers current context _ is required?
- Your KPIs must be able to measure performance meaningfully and consistently. Can you use them to further the mission of your organization?
- Based on your personal experience and study, which interaction strategies do you feel confident that you can use effectively?
Why Own The Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self-Assessment?
The Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self-Assessment will make you a Contact Center Interaction Analytics domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Contact Center Interaction Analytics work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Contact Center Interaction Analytics task and that every Contact Center Interaction Analytics outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Contact Center Interaction Analytics opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Contact Center Interaction Analytics advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self-Assessment. Featuring 808 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contact Center Interaction Analytics improvements can be made.
What Is In The Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self-Assessment?
The Contact Center Interaction Analytics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 808 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Contact Center Interaction Analytics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Contact Center Interaction Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contact Center Interaction Analytics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Contact Center Interaction Analytics With This Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 808 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Does our organization need more Contact Center Interaction Analytics education?
- Define Criterion: Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Measure Criterion: How frequently do you track Contact Center Interaction Analytics measures?
- Analyze Criterion: What are the disruptive Contact Center Interaction Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Improve Criterion: How do the Contact Center Interaction Analytics results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Control Criterion: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Contact Center Interaction Analytics activities?
- Sustain Criterion: How do we manage Contact Center Interaction Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Contact Center Interaction Analytics domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Contact Center Interaction Analytics Self Assessment That Will Make You A Contact Center Interaction Analytics Domain Expert Now.