Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contact Center Workforce Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contact Center Workforce Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contact Center Workforce Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contact Center Workforce Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contact Center Workforce Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Who is going to care?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Contact Center Workforce Optimization into the services that we provide?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Contact Center Workforce Optimization workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Contact Center Workforce Optimization Management?
- Does the Contact Center Workforce Optimization task fit the clients priorities?
- How is progress measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contact Center Workforce Optimization book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contact Center Workforce Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contact Center Workforce Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contact Center Workforce Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contact Center Workforce Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contact Center Workforce Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contact Center Workforce Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Contact Center Workforce Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Contact Center Workforce Optimization project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Contact Center Workforce Optimization project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Contact Center Workforce Optimization project deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Contact Center Workforce Optimization project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the Contact Center Workforce Optimization project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Contact Center Workforce Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contact Center Workforce Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contact Center Workforce Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contact Center Workforce Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contact Center Workforce Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contact Center Workforce Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contact Center Workforce Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contact Center Workforce Optimization project with this in-depth Contact Center Workforce Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contact Center Workforce Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contact Center Workforce Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contact Center Workforce Optimization investments work better.
This Contact Center Workforce Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.