Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical contextual presence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any contextual presence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated contextual presence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the contextual presence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which contextual presence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How does the contextual presence manager ensure against scope creep?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Who will use it?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are internal and external contextual presence relations?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform contextual presence work? How is the team addressing them?
- For your contextual presence project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the contextual presence book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your contextual presence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the contextual presence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which contextual presence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough contextual presence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage contextual presence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step contextual presence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 contextual presence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the contextual presence project now?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Quality Audit: A judgment has to be made as to whether a particular practice is good or poor or otherwise. How does one decide on a practice?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other contextual presence project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have contextual presence project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and Constraints: What assumptions were made in defining contextual presence project?
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teamÕs work approach?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have contextual presence project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete contextual presence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 contextual presence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 contextual presence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 contextual presence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 contextual presence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 contextual presence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 contextual presence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any contextual presence project with this in-depth contextual presence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose contextual presence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in contextual presence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make contextual presence investments work better.
This contextual presence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.