Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continual improvement process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continual improvement process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continual improvement process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continual improvement process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continual improvement process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is the scope of Continual improvement process defined?
- How are the Continual improvement processs objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Continual improvement process? If so, when did it change and why?
- Does Continual improvement process analysis show the relationships among important Continual improvement process factors?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continual improvement process book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Continual improvement process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continual improvement process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continual improvement process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continual improvement process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continual improvement process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continual improvement process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continual improvement process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Continual improvement process project?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Continual improvement process project management processes you chose to use?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the Continual improvement process project been properly established?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Continual improvement process project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use Ð informal or formal?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
Step-by-step and complete Continual improvement process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continual improvement process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continual improvement process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continual improvement process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continual improvement process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continual improvement process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continual improvement process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continual improvement process project with this in-depth Continual improvement process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continual improvement process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continual improvement process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continual improvement process investments work better.
This Continual improvement process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.