Continual Service Improvement Toolkit – Second Edition
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce Continual Service Improvement main concepts, as well as provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable Continual Service Improvement culture in your organization. We provide you with step-by-step guides, templates, and best practice examples that will enable you to meet this challenge head-on.
Buy this Toolkit with confidence! All contents of this collection are 100% guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we refund—no questions asked. See FAQ page for terms and conditions.
Successfully Identify and Implement IT Service Improvements to Support Business Processes!
Many organizations are looking to implement Continual Service Improvement (CSI) as a way to improve the structure and quality of their business. CSI implementation aims to:
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on improvement opportunities in each lifecycle phase.
- Review and analyze Service Level Achievement results.
- Identify and implement individual activities to improve IT service quality and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of enabling ITSM processes.
- Improve cost of effectiveness of delivering IT services without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that applicable quality management methods are used to support continual improvement activities.
Improve the Quality of Business Operations
The primary purpose of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) is to continually align and realign IT services to the changing business needs, by identifying an
d implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes. In effect, CSI is about looking for ways to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
Defining the scope of Continual Service Improvement can be difficult because most people will recognize that anything can be improved: the problem with most organizations isn’t obtaining management support for continual improvement, but in determining what should be improved. Despite these challenges, most improvement initiatives will fall into one of these categories:
- Quality – meeting stakeholder needs.
- Performance – achieving IT and business goals.
- Internal Control – building trust and confidence in service delivery.
- Compliance – meeting external requirements.
This on-trend Toolkit focuses on all aspects of implementing effective IT services in your organization. This Toolkit is your one-stop shop for controlling your IT services with ease.
This second edition toolkit provides answers to all of your CSI questions, and is designed to provide a guiding hand to assist you in improving your knowledge and understanding of CSI by offering a step-by-step, easy-to-follow roadmap. It also includes easy-to-use templates, assessments, presentations, and documents that can be adapted to your organization's requirements.
The Art of Service has designed this toolkit to introduce CSI concepts, and provide you with the tools to successfully create a workable CSI culture in your organization.
The PowerPoint presentations can be used to educate staff as the basis for management presentations or when making business cases for implementation.
The supporting documents and templates will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement, and will provide a starting point when designing and implementing new designs, policies, and procedures.
The additional resources will enable you to improve your organization’s CSI understanding and knowledge base.
The Complete Toolkit Includes:
Step 1 Getting Started
- Introduction to CSI Toolkit.ppt
- Toolkit Roadmap - Continual Service Improvement.doc
- Overview of Continual Improvement.ppt
- CSI Methods & Techniques.ppt
- Continual Improvement Process.ppt
- Continual versus Continuous Improvement.doc
Step 2 Plan Improvements
- Service Management Policy Template.doc
- Service Management Plan.doc
- Objectives and Goals.doc
- Policies Objectives Scope.doc
- Defining Requirements.doc
- Reports and KPI Targets.doc
- Metrics and Reports.doc
- Developing KPIs.doc
- General Improvement Plan.doc
- Improvement Management Tool.doc
- Business and IT Service Mapping.doc
- Process Definitions and Interfaces.doc
- Business Justification Template.doc
- ROI Presentation.ppt
- ROI Calculator.xls
- Communication Plan.doc
Step 3 Data Collection
- Begin with the Data.ppt
- Principles of Data Collection.doc
- ITIL® Process Assessment.doc
Step 4 Data Analysis and Reporting
- Data Analytics.ppt
- Service Report Description Template.doc
- Principles of Descriptive Analysis.doc
- Principles of Variation Analysis.doc
- Principles of Root Cause Analysis.doc
- Technique -5 Whys.doc
- Technique - Pareto Charts.doc
- Technique - Fishbone Diagrams.doc
- Technique - C&E Matrix.doc
- Technique - Stratified Data Chart.doc
- Technique - Scatter Plots.doc
- Technique - Hypothetical Testing.doc
- Technique - Regression Analysis.doc
- Internal Audits.doc
- Management Reviews.doc
Step 5 Making Improvements
- Project Brief.doc
- Project Initiation.doc
- General Change Procedure.doc
- Request for Change (RFC) Template.doc
- Lessons Learned Template.doc
Bonus Materials consists of fact sheets, presentations, and documents regarding related subjects, including:
- COBIT Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.doc
- ISO 9000 Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.pdf
- ISO 9000 Presentation.ppt
- Model of a Process-Based Quality Management System.doc
- ISO 20000 - Introduction Presentation.ppt
- ISO 20000 FAQs.doc
- ISO 27000 Presentation.ppt
- Mapping - Terms and Usage.doc
- ISO IEC 20000 and ITIL Presentation.ppt
- ITIL Easy Explanation Fact Sheet.pdf
- Risk Management - Prince2.ppt
- Risk Management - Project Management.ppt
- Simple Six Sigma Calculator.xls
- Six Sigma- Short Overview.doc
- Six Sigma Defining Requirements.doc
- Six Sigma Presentation.ppt
- Starter Kit Document.doc
Purchase the Continual Service Improvement Toolkit – Second Edition Risk-Free Today!
The moment you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
It took us 80+ man-hours to produce the Continual Service Improvement Toolkit: analyzing, processing, selecting, editing, and building the “flow” from the countless documents and data we have produced over months (at least $50/hour that comes to over $4,000 of time).
In total, the end result—the Continual Service Improvement Toolkit – Second Edition— reflects over a full-time employee’s fortnight work.
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. This is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching and the analysis and the collating of the information we find.
All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Purchase now and you have an instant ROI by having the right information at your fingertips and saving hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited