Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuous deployment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuous deployment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuous deployment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuous deployment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 742 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuous deployment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 742 standard requirements:
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Release, and Continuous Delivery are key DevOps enablers. Automated testing involves automated, CI-driven execution of whatever set of tests the team has accumulated. However, if one of these tests fails, what does that really mean: does it indicate a critical business risk, or just a violation of some naming standard that nobody is really committed to following anyway?
- A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because thats going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
- If youre not able to roll back your changes, how much money youre going to lose in the business. How much time are you going to lose for the defect and look for what happened?
- What Agile Management Method do you use when your Development DevOps team is working in Continuous Deployment mode?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What business benefits will Continuous deployment goals deliver if achieved?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Who controls critical resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuous deployment book in PDF containing 742 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Continuous deployment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuous deployment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuous deployment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuous deployment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuous deployment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuous deployment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continuous deployment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use other agents to collect samples?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Continuous deployment project and Continuous deployment project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Continuous deployment projects?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Continuous deployment project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Continuous deployment project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete Continuous deployment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuous deployment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuous deployment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuous deployment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuous deployment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuous deployment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuous deployment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuous deployment project with this in-depth Continuous deployment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuous deployment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuous deployment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuous deployment investments work better.
This Continuous deployment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.