Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuous Integration CI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuous Integration CI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuous Integration CI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuous Integration CI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuous Integration CI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Continuous Integration CI project?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Are there Continuous Integration CI problems defined?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Continuous Integration CI techniques
- Have all basic functions of Continuous Integration CI been defined?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- What are the challenges?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuous Integration CI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Continuous Integration CI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuous Integration CI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuous Integration CI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuous Integration CI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuous Integration CI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuous Integration CI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continuous Integration CI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Continuous Integration CI project manager?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address the following: When should the given message be communicated?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Lessons Learned: To what extent was the evolution of risks communicated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Continuous Integration CI projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What were the challenges that resulted for training and assessment?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Continuous Integration CI project managers participating in the Continuous Integration CI project know the Continuous Integration CI projects true status first hand?
Step-by-step and complete Continuous Integration CI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuous Integration CI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuous Integration CI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuous Integration CI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuous Integration CI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuous Integration CI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuous Integration CI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuous Integration CI project with this in-depth Continuous Integration CI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuous Integration CI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuous Integration CI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuous Integration CI investments work better.
This Continuous Integration CI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.