Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuous operation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuous operation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuous operation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuous operation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 741 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuous operation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 741 standard requirements:
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- What would happen if Continuous operation werent done?
- Is there any existing Continuous operation governance structure?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- What is the purpose of Continuous operation in relation to the mission?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- In a project to restructure Continuous operation outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Continuous operation activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuous operation book in PDF containing 741 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Continuous operation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuous operation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuous operation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuous operation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuous operation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuous operation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continuous operation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have Continuous operation project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Continuous operation project?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Continuous operation project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Continuous operation project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
Step-by-step and complete Continuous operation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuous operation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuous operation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuous operation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuous operation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuous operation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuous operation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuous operation project with this in-depth Continuous operation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuous operation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuous operation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuous operation investments work better.
This Continuous operation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.