Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cornerstone (statistics software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cornerstone (statistics software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cornerstone (statistics software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cornerstone (statistics software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cornerstone (statistics software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- In the case of a Cornerstone (statistics software) project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Cornerstone (statistics software) project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Cornerstone (statistics software) project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Cornerstone (statistics software)?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- How do we know that any Cornerstone (statistics software) analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cornerstone (statistics software) book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cornerstone (statistics software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cornerstone (statistics software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cornerstone (statistics software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cornerstone (statistics software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cornerstone (statistics software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cornerstone (statistics software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cornerstone (statistics software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Cornerstone (statistics software) project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Cornerstone (statistics software) project communication and status reporting across Cornerstone (statistics software) project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Cornerstone (statistics software) project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
Step-by-step and complete Cornerstone (statistics software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cornerstone (statistics software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cornerstone (statistics software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cornerstone (statistics software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cornerstone (statistics software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cornerstone (statistics software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cornerstone (statistics software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cornerstone (statistics software) project with this in-depth Cornerstone (statistics software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cornerstone (statistics software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cornerstone (statistics software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cornerstone (statistics software) investments work better.
This Cornerstone (statistics software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.