Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Production Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Production Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Production Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Production Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 887 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Production Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 887 standard requirements:
- What are our needs in relation to Corporate Production Systems skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Corporate Production Systems Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Corporate Production Systems goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Who is On the Team?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Corporate Production Systems improvements?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Production Systems book in PDF containing 887 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Production Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Production Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Production Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Production Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Production Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Production Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Corporate Production Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Corporate Production Systems projects?
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Corporate Production Systems project if they are not involved?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Corporate Production Systems project and the system/product to be built?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Corporate Production Systems projects should be selected when compared with other Corporate Production Systems projects?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Production Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Production Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Production Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Production Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Production Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Production Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Production Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Production Systems project with this in-depth Corporate Production Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Production Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Production Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Production Systems investments work better.
This Corporate Production Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.